Short-Term Care (Medicare) - Licensed with the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) under license number HHA 299991265
Physicians with elderly patients enrolled in Medicare* may prescribe the full range of services listed in the services section of our website. These range from geriatric case management, nursing care, therapy, home health aide, and medical social work services all delivered under the supervision of a registered nurse.
In addition, United HomeCare® participates in a number of programs to help caregivers of elderly clients. These include:
- Older Americans Act – III B*
- Older Americans Act – III E*
- FEMA Emergency Food & Shelter Program
- United Way Response Fund/United HomeCare Caregiver Counseling, Education and Support
- United HomeCare TeleHealth Program (remote monitoring)
For detailed information as to how you or your loved one can pre-qualify for one of our programs, please click here or contact the Customer Care Center at (305) 716-0710.
Our ServicesClick here to learn more about the full range of services United HomeCare provides.