Private Pay - Licensed with the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) under license number HHA 21213096
Our private pay program allows clients or their caregivers to directly purchase a personalized program of any of our care services.
We also accept a number of private insurance programs including long term care insurances, worker's compensation insurance and others. Covered services through private insurance will vary depending on the insurer. Please contact our Customer Care Center at (305) 716-0710 for details.
Questions and Answers about Private Pay
Private pay clients and their caregivers select exactly the services they need for exactly the amount of time they wish -- for a day, a week or however long our help is needed. Choose from a range of more than 30 services, provided whenever and wherever you want them -- at home, in retirement communities, assisted living centers and even in nursing homes and hospitals. We can provide additional care to supplement other programs or services already being provided to the client.
- • Home health aide services
• Home-delivered meals
• Bathing assistance
• Medication management
• Geriatric care management
• Skilled nursing care
• Post-surgical assistance
• Physical and occupational therapy
• Home medical equipment
- • Travel escort
• Hospital patient companions
- • Emergency alert response
• Award-winning Telehealth program* for remote vital signs monitoring
- • Caregiver Resource Center at United HomeCare® headquarters
• Caregiver education and support groups
• Mental health counseling
• Nutrition counseling
- United HomeCare services are surprisingly affordable – far less than the cost of care in nursing homes or other institutional settings. Tell us what you need and we will provide a detailed explanation of the costs.